Mercedes-Benz S320 3.2 CDI 7SPEED AUTO 2006
|DAILY RATE:||$190 per day|
VIEW A GALLERY OF IMAGES OF THE MMercedes-Benz S320 3.2 CDI 7SPEED AUTO 2006
BOOK THIS CAR NOW:
2006 S320 Mercedes Benz AMG Styled Diesel
A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY!!!
With a long wheelbase and tall cabin, space is one of the S-Class's strongest features. Legroom in particular is very generous both front and rear, while headroom is also very good. The boot is huge, with useful nets on either side to secure items. There are also plenty of useful touches like the self-closing doors, automatic bootlid and storage areas which make living with the car that much easier.
This is where the S-Class excels. With the high degree of adjustment available when fitted with the Comfort seats, it is easy to tailor the seating to any size and shape of passenger. The double glazing, acoustic insulation and engine refinement means very little wind and road noise gets into the cabin, and the ride quality is excellent, resulting in a superlative level of comfort.
With such high comfort levels and generous accommodation, the S-Class would make an excellent family car. Even the tallest of teenage children could fit easily in the rear seats, while the high quality stereo can keep them entertained. The luggage area is also large enough to cope with all the paraphernalia that comes with modern family life.
Key Features of the S320 CDI:
- The current model was introduced in 2006.
- The 3.0 litre V6 turbo diesel engine uses common rail direct injection
- The turbocharger has electronically adjusted turbine blades.
- Exhaust gas re-circulation, minimizes nitrogen oxide and particulate emissions.
- The 3.0V6 is a long stroke engine that produces 173kW of power at 3600rpm and 540Nm of torque from 1600-2400rpm.
- matched with a sequential seven speed automatic transmission, with gear selected electronically, using a lever on the right of the steering column.
- Suspension is independent multilink, with air springs and adaptive dampers.